John F. Kennedy
John Fitzgerald Kennedy, often referred to by his initials JFK and by the nickname Jack, was an American politician who served as the 35th president of the United States... Wikipedia
- Born: John Fitzgerald Kennedy, May 29, 1917, Brookline, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Age at death: 46 years
- Died: November 22, 1963, Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- Cause of death: Assassination
- Resting place: Arlington National Cemetery
- Political party: Democratic
- Children: 4, including Caroline, John Jr, and Patrick
- Parents: Joseph P. Kennedy Sr, Rose Fitzgerald
- Relatives: Kennedy family
- Education: Harvard University (AB)
- Vice President: Lyndon B. Johnson
- Preceded by: Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Succeeded by: Lyndon B. Johnson
- Data source: DuckDuckGo